Ban private cars and trucks on bus lanes
From Traffic Manager: President Edition
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
If enabled, this feature creates artificial vehicle restrictions for all bus lanes such that passenger cars and delivery trucks are banned on them.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Ban pricate cars and trucks on bus lanes.
Share your opinion