Busses may ignore lane arrows
Creating bus lines containing stops and turns in quick succession can be problematic if TM:PE is enabled. Problems occur if busses need to switch lanes following a bus stop. If no lane changing point exists between the bus stop and the next junction the bus might not be able to reach the correct lane for turning. The feature Busses may ignore lane arrows fixes this issue by allowing busses to turn without changing lanes even if the arrow configuration of the respective lane does not permit turns.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Busses may ignore lane arrows.
Share your opinion