Heavy trucks prefer outer lanes on highways
From Traffic Manager: President Edition
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
In many countries, most trucks drive on the outermost lanes on highways to allow faster vehicles to overtake. The Heavy trucks prefer outer lanes on highways feature aims to simulate this behavior.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Heavy trucks prefer outer lanes on highways.
Share your opinion