When the option Realistic speeds is activated vehicles drive with varying velocities.
Follow these steps to enable the feature:
- Click on the "gear" icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press "Escape".
- Click on Options.
- On the left side, click on Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Gameplay tab.
- Enable the Realistic speeds checkbox.
Target speeds are varied randomly among all spawned vehicles. The concrete amount of variation depends on different factors. Both the applicable speed limit and possible further adaptions (e.g. derived from road maintenance and weather conditions; see Road condition has a bigger impact on vehicle speed feature) form the base calculation value which is then modified by Realistic speeds.
- Heavy vehicles choose their target speed within the interval -10 % .. ± 0%.
- Reckless drivers drive +30 % .. + 200 % faster than allowed.
- Remaining vehicles randomize their target speed within the interval -20 % .. +30 %.
Share your opinion