From Traffic Manager: President Edition
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The option Reckless driving introduces additional challenges: If enabled, a configurable portion of car drivers will violate different kinds of traffic rules. Violations include
- driving faster than allowed,
- ignoring priority rules,
- ignoring red traffic lights,
- ignoring lane arrows,
- ignoring vehicle restrictions,
- entering blocked junctions, and
- illegal parking.
Follow these steps to enable reckless driving:
- Click on the "gear" icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press "Escape".
- Click on Options.
- On the left side, click on Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Gameplay tab.
- Select one item from the Reckless driving selection box.
Share your opinion