If you really want to see what your cims are doing when they lose their teleportation powers and instead have to wait in long traffic jams on their way home, you can disable automatic despawning of vehicles. Technically, if cars get stuck in long vehicle queues they are eventually removed from the game in order to keep everything healthy. If you want to optimize your traffic system by checking for flaws, disabling despawning can help you identifying hot spots inside your road network.
- click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Gameplay tab.
- Click on Disable despawn.
Hints & remarks
Share your opinion