Vehicles follow priority rules at junctions with timed traffic lights
When this feature is enabled, vehicles approaching a junction that is controlled by a timed traffic light follow a general set of priority rules. For example, this can be used to realize unprotected traffic lights. Vehicles that intend to peform unprotected turns (on left-hand traffic maps, they turn right, and on right-hand traffic maps, left turns are generally unprotected) must then first wait for oncoming vehicles to pass in order to turn safely.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Vehicles follow priority rules at junctions with timed traffic lights.
Share your opinion