Vehicles may do u-turns at junctions
From Traffic Manager: President Edition
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
If enabled, you allow vehicles to turn around at junctions.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature on the whole map:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Vehicle may do u-turns at junctions.
Hints & remarks
Share your opinion