Vehicles may enter blocked junctions
When junctions are close together vehicles may stop in front of the first junction because the next road segment is full of vehicles. To circumvent this problem you can enable the option to allow vehicles to always enter a junction even if the next segment is occupied. For example, this feature can be used to realize micro-roundabouts.
Follow these steps to enable/disable the feature:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen or press Escape.
- In the pause menu click on Options.
- In the left navigation pane, select Traffic Manager: President Edition.
- Switch to the Policies & Restrictions tab.
- Click on Vehicles may enter blocked junctions.
Hints & remarks
Share your opinion